Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Step 1, Day 1.

Well, i've finally got around to taking the first step in the blogging process. Now the question is, will I be able to keep up with it? I really hope so! Before I continue, let me appologize for any spelling or gramatical errors that I will make in this and every other post from here on out. I've never been a good writer but I'll do my best! I really want to do this for Kayden. As a parent we have so much going on at once that we can't even remember what we ate for lunch let alone the cute stories about your child. I mean I have a baby book but those are generic and set up for stuff like, "first word", "first step", etc. What about all the other crazy things that will happen? A BLOG! :) I'm hoping to keep up with this at least once a week. I think it would be really neat for Kayden to read when she is older. I'm not sure how well i'm going to be with this thing but we shall see! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment